I have seen this on my Facebook feed, a set of questions that people are asking their children, getting to know their understanding of what is going on, their mood through it all, their reactions and I wanted to ask mine, but to make sure I can always look back on their answers, I have decided to put it on here, so here is my 13 question Corona questionnaire and the answers each child gave. . .
1)What is the Corona Virus
Dylan – Poorliness
Archie – A virus which is the most bad one, because it spreads really quick
Finn – It is why we can’t go to school
Cora- I don’t know
2) Who is the Prime Minister
Dylan – I don’t know
Archie – Donald Trump
Finn – I don’t know
Cora – I don’t know
3) How many days have we been in lock-down? (correct answer is 7 weeks and 3 days when I asked)
Dylan – 50
Archie – 2 weeks and three days
Finn – 42 weeks
Cora – Shows me all her fingers
4) What is Mummy wearing?
Dylan – Clothes
Archie – Clothes
Finn – White t shirt and pink + white trousers
Cora – Pink and white
5) Do you want to go back to school?
Dylan – Yes
Archie – Kind of
Finn – Yes
6) Who is the first person you are going to hug when lock-down ends?
Dylan – Cora
Archie – I don’t know if I will hug anyone but probably Daddy
Finn – Harvey (school friend)
Cora – Dylan
7) Where is the first place you want to go when it is over?
Dylan – France
Archie – On holiday
Finn – The playground with a zip-line in
Cora – Stay at home, I really like being at home with all the fun things to do
8) What do you think we can do to get rid of the virus?
Dylan – Stay at home and be healthy
Archie – Stay inside
Finn – Stay at home until it has all gone
Cora – Poo on it
9) Is Mummy a good teacher?
Dylan – Yes
Archie – No
Finn – Yep
Cora – Yeah
(real answer is no!)
10) If Corona Virus was an animal, what animal would it be?
Dylan – An elephant
Archie – A pig because they always splash in mud which gets dirt and viruses all over them
Finn – A lion
Cora – A dog
11) How did the Corona Virus start?
Dylan – People didn’t wash their hands
Archie – In Scotland?
Finn – With germs
Cora – I really don’t know
12) If you had to wear protective clothing to help you, what would it be?
Dylan – Armour
Archie – A glass suit
Finn – Armour made of diamonds
Cora – A dog t shirt and a dog hat
13) Are you happy?
Dylan – yes
Archie – yes
Finn – Yes
Cora – yes
At the time of Answering, Dylan is 8 years 9 months, Archie is 7 years 2 months, Finn is 5 years 2 months and Cora is 3 years 10 months